173 Strickland Crescent
Deakin ACT 2600
Telephone 02 6281 8100
Calvary John James HospitalLCMHC Home
Our aim is to provide an environment of excellence in the field of Pastoral Care.
Special areas of expertise include:
- Emotional and spiritual support for patients, their families and our staff
- Chapel for prayer, meditation and reflection
- Celebration of Mass, held fortnightly on Thursdays at 11am
- Daily Holy Communion for Catholic patients or arranged for patients of other denominations as requested
- Visits from Denominational clergy or Interfaith Representatives or your own clergy member as requested
- Ecumenical religious services e.g. Memorial services, Easter, Christmas
- Blessings for the newborn
Our Commitment To You
While we work with you and your family, we are respectful of your individual, cultural, religious or faith tradition needs. If you require support to meet your specific needs whilst in hospital, please let us know in advance.
For general enquiries please call: 02 6281 8160
- Catholic Mass: every fortnight Thursday at 11am ? see the board for dates
The chapel is located in the main reception area.